Introduction To Paragraph dialogue box
A paragraph in Word is any text that ends with a hard return I,e pressing enter key. Paragraphs formatting lets you control the appearance of individual paragraphs.
Also visit At :- Activate mcafee here
The Paragraphs dialog box empowers you to characterize falling template (CSS) style characteristics for adjusting, indenting, and separating passages, or for changing the dispersing between words.
First select the text or paragraphs on which you want to make changes like sorting, indenting, aligning or shading.
Now we will discuss each one by one:-
- first Select the paragraphs or passages. Click on the home tab.
- Go to paragraph dialog box and click on any first three options u wish to be selected.
- That’s it you are done.
- The same procedure is for indenting as well.
- Select paragraphs
- Click on the indenting options where you want to indent the text.
- Select the content.
- Alignment provides four options
- Select the passages or paragraphs.
- Go to shading option and click on it.
- Select the color as per requirement says blue.